A collection of writing curated in a collaboration between the Gaia Foundation Seed Sovereignty programme and Custom Food Lab’s Artists Steering Group.
What to expect in the zine:
– cover art by Isla Middleton and illustrations by Sage Brice
– Specially commissioned poetic reflections from Em Ghassempour (Books for Change) and Zoe Palmer
– thoughts on the Non-binary Botany movement from K Greene
– sharings from Mexico by Cocina Colaboratorio
– glimpses into the creative research of Cherry Truluck and Helene Schulze
– oaty memories from Katie Hastings and a recipe from Jacqueline Morgan
– fascinating interviews with Scotland Seed Sovereignty’s Richie on malting and artist Nell Catchpole on beanfeast!
– literary seed quotes, collected by Frome Seed Library’s Kerry Meech
– updates from GM Freeze and the Culinary Breeding Network
– a pull out origami seed packet
36 pages A5 portrait format
Riso printed using non-toxic veg-oil inks on a low energy risograph press by OxfordGreenPrint.com – inner pages printed on 100% post-consumer recycled paper. Cover page printed on Paperwise from Fenner Paper made with 100% agricultural waste.